Listen in to learn:
- The true price your body pays for the sugar you eat
- How she recovered her health from obesity and high blood pressure as a teenager
- Healthy alternatives you can choose today!
Resources mentioned on the show:
- Free Food Guide & Adrenal Fatigue Tips
- Good Girl Chocolate
- Back to Eden by Jethro Kloss
- Simple Steps to Essential Self-Care
Dr. Tabatha Carr, ND, MBA, PMP
Dr. Tabatha Carr is a leading authority in the field of women’s health and wellness, focusing on the extremely powerful and effective tools of natural medicine. She is a leading advocate for women using the power of their mind, body, and spirit to bring positive changes to their lives.
Dr. Carr recognizes that women today face many personal challenges which can keep them from living a full life, including issues around weight management, hormonal imbalances, blood sugar imbalances, adrenal fatigue, and more. Dr. Carr specializes in identifying the root causes of a woman’s symptoms and partners with her to address these issues, leading to a life of energy, good health, and balance.
When she is not working, Dr. Carr focuses on bringing positive energy to her community. She can be found playing the piano for her church, volunteering at local charities, or doing public speaking.