Recovering from past trauma and abuse can be challenging – but not impossible. Hear Laura’s story and how she used Reiki and energy work to overcome blocks, heal her trauma and move forward with her life!
Listen in to learn:
- Laura’s story of trauma and abuse
- How energy healing helped her overcome the emotional blocks and move on
- Why finding the right practitioner is important!
Resources mentioned on the show:
- Check out Laura’s Mug and t-shirt. Email Laura for pricing and to order and get free shipping (Only for this podcast while supplies last and valid only in continental USA. Valid through 8/1/18.)
- CDC ACE Study (Adverse Childhood Experiences)
- All About Reiki
- Simple Steps to Essential Self-Care
Laura has a private practice on the water in Hingham, MA providing spiritually based and holistic health services, events, and classes privately as well as groups since 2006. Laura’s mission is to help others rediscover the power that lies within. All the answers we seek and healing lie within. Our bodies are fully equipped and designed to heal themselves. Sometimes we just need a little help and guidance. Her goal is to help illuminate your soul, guide you on your path, assist in removing toxicity and restoring wholeness. She works with all ranges of clientiele from in utero to end of life to corporate wellness.
Laura is an intuitive, speaker, writer, healer and a certified Jikiden Reiki® Shihan (Teacher) through the Jikiden Reiki Institute in Kyoto, Japan. Laura also has a background as a college educator, domestic abuse advocate, with over 15+ cumulative years of experience working in various areas in the health care field. Laura did not choose this work. It chose her in her attempts to heal her complex ptsd from abuse.