After a growing up in an abusive family, Marie Martin speaks candidly about not knowing who she really was or what she wanted to do with her life.
Listen in to learn:
- What triggered Marie to seek out her own life’s direction
- Steps you can use to find the real you
- Learning to define what success means to you
Resources mentioned on the show:
- Marie’s Free Gift: Glow to Show
- Marie’s first interview with us: It was it was like being in darkness, and knowing that there is light. Hear Marie’s inspiring story from growing up with physical and verbal abuse to thriving through love and grace. Listen in now!
- The Art of Learning by Josh Waitzkin
- Insight Timer app
- Simple Steps to Essential Self-Care
Marie Martin received a associates degree in Fashion Design from The Academy of Art University. She is a Inner Beauty Cultivator, Sage, Style Coach and lover of deep thinking. During her healing journey Marie’s spirit was awakened to the knowledge that she is a healer. From a place deep within herself the understanding that she was meant to be the changing inspiration in other women’s lives came to her.
Now she uses her understanding of image to help women change how they see themselves. Her divine connection and belief, she deserved to be treated better are the two key factors in why she is still here with us today. As a survivor of child abuse, Marie would say that she understands what it is like to come back from where emotions die. Now she works with women who, can not see their own inner beauty, she is the magnifying-glass that shows them their beauty with in.