If you’re sick and tired of being stuck in mind, body and with food, this is the episode you’ve been waiting for. Join as Paula Yolles, FoodTastic Health Wellness Expert, as she shares valuable advice on how to break the relationship you have with food and really enjoy eating again!
Listen in to learn:
- How to eat more mindfully
- Are you stuffing this emotion down with your food…?
- How to eat for you, not what everyone tells you is right!
Disclaimer: This podcast is for informational purposes only. Do not stop taking or change the dose of any prescribed medication without the direction from your physician. If your symptoms persist, you should seek the advice of your physician. Please see full disclaimer below*
- MealGarden Recipes & Meal Planning
- Hello to Health Sisterhood Facebook Group
- “5 Fun Ways to Make Cooking Flow” Free Guide
- Simple Steps to Essential Self-Care
- 21 Day Meditation with Deepak Chopra
- Jay Shetty’s Podcast
Paula Yolles is a FoodTastic Health Wellness Expert. Paula helps women who are sick and tired of feeling stuck in their body, mind and food, clear negative self-talk and consistently eat healthy so they have a healthy body, happy mind & vibrant life (without giving up their favorite foods).
Paula draws on her 20+ years of holistic health and emotional wellness background to bring a non-judgemental openness to her teaching of individualized eating, efficient cooking and how to release the most deeply rooted roadblocks women have to full body health.
Paula is trained in the Ignite Your Power Chakra Mastery Program, EFT Tapping, Macrobiotics, the Healer’s Program, & is a Meal Garden Recipe & Meal Planning Professional.