Listen in to learn:
- The best definition of happiness we’ve heard!
- Rebecca’s experience with her mother’s death
- A unique perspective that can help you and your loved ones deal with grief
Resources mentioned on the show:
- Rebecca is offering a FREE half-hour session. To schedule, simply send her an email at email@example.com
- Rebecca’s previous interview on Reclaim Your Health: The Truth About Happiness
- Dr. David Hawkins books and website
- Simple Steps to Essential Self-Care
Rebecca L. Norrington is first and foremost a student of the Universe and its Laws. She is a “self-proclaimed” Happiness Specialist. She has a Bachelor of Science degree in Psychology, along with decades of education on topics from Spirituality to Human Behavior. Rebecca is a Radio & Cable TV Personality, Author, Speaker, Reiki Practitioner and Fitness Instructor.
Rebecca hosts her own online radio show RealitySpirituality Radio on BlogTalkRadio every Sunday at 9 AM (PST). It’s a call-in show with weekly topics that – if practiced – are guaranteed to enhance your peace and happiness on a daily basis.
Rebecca’s book, RealitySpirituality: The Truth About Happiness (First Edition) was published in 2014 and can be found on her website at RebeccaNorrington.com or Amazon. Rebecca is currently working on her second book “Programmed for Unhappiness” that will be published in 2018.